Dr. Luis Pinheiro returns to London
Dr. Luis Pinheiro was invited by the Oral and Maxilofacial Department of the Eastman Institute of the University College of London to lecture about surgical solutions for extreme maxillary resorptions. In this taught Dr. Pinheiro divided the stage with his colleague and friend Dr. Fernando Duarte.
In our Clinics, we are receiving more patients with very delicate situations of complexed and differentiated medical and surgical resolution. Most of the times, patients come to hear one last opinion before they give up of trying to resolve their clinical problems.
Most common complains:
- I know that my Clinical case is complicate…
- I know that there is no more solution to have my teeth fixed.
- I am well aware that it´s impossible to have a bone graft.
- I heard that for my case, implants are not a solution anymore, and that could became dangerous.
- … and so on.
In our appointments patients with different and difficult clinical situations are consulted:
- With chronic diseases, as high blood pressure and diabetes.
- After implant colocation failed attempts and also failed bone grafts.
- After cancer treatments, in the oral and maxillofacial region as in other body regions, with chemo and radiotherapy or even invasive and radical surgeries.
- Hopeless patients, that don´t believe anymore in achieving a high standard treatment with fixed teeth.
- Patients with present pain and infection.
- Patients with Quality of Life low levels, with direct impact in their daily life activities with family and friends.
And with this high responsibility and demand, response to extreme and complex situations are expected to be given.
And it was at this specific context that Dr. Luis Pinheiro returned to London once more, to the University where he had studied and completed his Master in Science in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and where he had developed and still develops his investigation projects in this specific clinical area.
Dr. Luis Pinheiro with his colleague and friend Dr. Fernando Duarte had presented the most recent techniques and world trends in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Implantology, as investigation results and scientific publications that they are envolved.
Dr. Luis Pinheiro is the Head of Department of Oral Surgery and Implantology of CERO Clinics, smiling with confidence.
SHARE OUR ARTICLE
It is a universal truth in medicine and other sciences that investigate and interpret signs and symptoms. For us, clinicians,
We’ve all experienced this scenario at some point in our lives. When we go to brush our teeth, we look
Bleaching agents were first released in the United States in the 1990s, containing lower concentrations of hydrogen peroxide or carbamide
The CERO Project has the willingness to be different, but sometimes doing things differently does not mean they are better or worse. In our case, doing differently is shift the dentistry focus to the patient. We do not want the patient to feel like yet another number, just another a patient who steps into the clinic.
The loss of tooth surface can be simply physiological as a natural aging consequence. Nevertheless, this loss of tooth structure can be pathological due to phenomena such as erosion, abrasion and friction.
Dental Medicine, when it is evolved, predictable and safe, has the moral obligation to leave the trenches of conformism and
I LOST MY NATURAL TEETH! WILL I ALSO LOSE MY IMPLANTS?! Dear friends and readers of our blog, we now
TOOTH SENSITIVITY – EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SOMETHING SO UNCOMFORTABLE Tooth sensitivity is a very common issue, characterized
WHAT ARE THE DENTAL CHANGES THAT WE FEEL WITH AGING? The significance of AGING, in humans, is an eroding process
WHAT IS KIND OF PATIENT PROFILE WHERE WE CAN APPLY AN IMMEDIATE LOAD? In today´s video we will adress the
Our video today aims to clarify the reason of our budgets are completely customized and adjusted to each of our
PROCEDURES UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF GENERAL ANESTHESIA IN ORAL SURGERY Nowadays, the definition of what Health is goes beyond the