Dr. Luis Pinheiro | Surgeon
Dr. Luis Pinheiro – Surgeon
Graduated in Dental Medicine in 2007 at the I.S.C.S.E.M. – Monte de Caparica – Portugal
Registered in the O.M.D. – Portugal (the Portuguese correspondent with the British General Dental Council) since August 2007
Private Practice in Oral Surgery and Implantology
Clinical Director of the Center for Aesthetics and Oral Rehabilitation of Lisbon – C.E.R.O. – Lisbon
Responsible for the Department of Oral Surgery and Implantology of the Center for Aesthetics and Oral Rehabilitation, Lisbon and Almada
Permanent member of the S.I.N. – Implant System – as a speaker for Portugal and Europe, with more than 1000 hours of training given, Oral Surgery and Implantology
Scientific Advisor of multinational S.I.N. – development and application of new products in the area of Oral Surgery and Implantology for Portugal.
International Speaker of S.I.N. – Oral Surgery and Implantology.
Practice in Oral Surgery and Implantology in Oxford – UK between 2012 and 2014, one week per month.
Registration at the General Dental Council (G.D.C.) United Kingdom between 2012 and 2014
Participation in several specialization courses, highlighting:
- European Center for Implantology – E.S.O.R.I.B. – Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation – Porto
- Implantology and Advanced Surgery in Corpse – University of Barcelona
- E.S.O.R.I.B. And Medical School Paris XII – Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation – Paris
- Surgical and Prosthetic Course of Immediate Charge – S.I.N. – Lisbon
- Advanced Surgery, Immediate Burden and Bone Regeneration Graft Block – INEPO – São Paulo
- Rehabilitation of Atrophic Jaws with Accreditation in Zygomatic Implants – INEPO – São Paulo
- Zygomatic Implants Advanced Body Surgery – University of Barcelona
- Course of Surgical Anatomy of Head and Neck – Royal College of Surgeons – England
- Master in Science (MSc) in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Eastman Dental Institute – University College of London
- Associated Member of the British Association Of Oral Surgery (n.º 2277)
- Associated member of the Portuguese Society of Oral Surgery